Thursday, November 6, 2008

1 week 6 days

That is how many days I have left until my apt. I am starting to freak out. Plus I have some people who don't think it is such a good idea for us to have a baby right now. I wish I would tell them to back off, but I cant. I guess I don't have the balls to do it. It is hurtful. I guess that is there opinion, but these are people that I was hoping to have on our side during these times. Hopefully they will turn around. My mom is stoked though. She keeps telling me that it would be a wonderful Christmas gift. I wish I could give it to her, I just have a feeling that we wont be really starting until Jan.
I haven't been able to weight my self lately so hopefully at my apt I will have a nice surprise. I have been doing pretty good in Boot Camp, I had a little bit of a set back last week with getting a bout of flu but I am almost back to par!

No comments: