Monday, November 24, 2008

Dr appt update

So I went. I was a nervous wreck, I even freaked out texted Karissa. Thanks again for that! I get there and the office is just beautiful! Reminded me of what I would picture a spa to look like. Very warm and welcoming. So, I get in the room and it is very nice also. about 20 mins of waiting and then a Dr. Burke came in and talked to me. She was very nice. My new OB sent over all of my records! Even mine from Petoskey. She was quite shocked, but didn't have to ask me a lot of questions because of it. Then Dr. Kowalczyk came in. Oh she is so wonderful. She reminds me a lot of Eve and Jenni from Petoskey. Just understanding and wonderful. Then they ran a test to make sure I wasn't pregnant. Nope, and no surprise there. Then she checked me out lungs, heart that type of thing. Then we had a meeting in her office. It took about 10 mins. She said we are going to do some blood work on CD3 to check to see where my levels are. Then on CD 6-12 we are going to do a HSG or Hysterosalpingogram you can read about the procedure here. In Jan Shawn will do a S/A to make sure everything is good there, then we will reconvene and make a game plan. She said only 4 rounds of Clomid and then we move on to Bigger and better! I am so glad that I picked her.

2 comments:

tlcur107 said...

I didn't know that you went to Dr. Kowalczyk! I LOVE her! I went to her too several years ago, right after finding out I had PCOS. Isn't she great? So glad you went to her. Now I know you're in good hands. :)

Unknown said...

awww thanks Terri! I love her, however I hope I don't have to see her for long!